At Budnick, we're focused on making sure you have the knowledge base you need to make the right decisions for your projects.
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same - which is why we're here to help you understand the differences.
Keep up to date on news and articles directly impacting your industry, adhesive advances, and learning opportunities for expanding your knowledge base.
Take a look at some of our case studies where we have enhanced production efficiencies and created cost-efficient solutions for a variety of industries
Download the eBook
One of the biggest missteps you can make in your adhesive selection process is assuming that all tapes are the same. So much goes into whether an adhesive will work for your particular application, and you should consider each factor when picking out an ideal product. It's important to match the properties of your adhesive to the needs of what you're bonding.
At Budnick.com we've always made it our primary goal to educate our customers as best we can, and our Tape101 eBook and learning center is the next step in that process. We've outlined the basic steps to follow and questions to ask throughout the process of identifying an adhesive so you can approach each project with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions. Feel free to browse through the basics of tapes, or for a more in-depth overview, download our free eBook here!
Case Study Custom Printing
Budnick's flexographic printing capabilities were put to the test to create custom printed container seals for a leading packaging manufacturer.
- The seals feature Budnick’s ability to combine static flexo printed images with variable printed data
- Lot numbers were printed in both barcode and human readable for on four labels
- The labels’ adhesive system sticks to multiple surfaces and includes a tamper evident security feature
Case Study Small Changes
A customer was using a high tack adhesive for numerous applications throughout their process - but there were issues with some having exposed adhesive.
- Multi-use tape was used for several applications and redundant on use
- After the tape was applied, adhesive was exposed in some areas
- Customer continued with a single product that would fit all the existing applications
Case Study Enhanced Production
Lacking in production efficiency and healthy hands, this aerospace came to Budnick in search of solutions for a complex masking application.
- Workers were cutting tape by hand and often cutting themselves
- Tape was being cut for various sizes of metal parts to mask during shot peening
- After working with Budnick, the customer was able to double production